Koelnmesse Pte Ltd is one of the world's largest trade fair companies. Its more than 80 trade fairs and exhibitions have the broadest international scope in the industry, as 60 percent of the exhibitors and 40 percent of the visitors come from outside Germany. The Koelnmesse events include the leading global trade fairs for 25 sectors, such as Interior and Object Design, Health, Food and Food Technology, as well as Tools, Machinery and Technology, Digital Media and Entertainment, Energy and Environment plus Child, Youth and Education. Discover the Koelnmesse Trade Fairs & Events here.
This role will be focusing on the dentistry events such as IDEM Singapore within Business Unit 2.
Senior Project Executive / Assistant Project Manager for Conference and Exhibition
Health, Education, Interior Design & Facilities, Home & Garden
* This position reports to the Project Manager
- Responsible in identifying, qualifying, and securing exhibition sponsors and trade exhibitors but not limited to fringe activities relating to the event.
- Maintain trade fair client relationships through active follow up. Act as a secondary contact for potential exhibitors’ inquiries and concerns.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information with database team.
- Work closely with appointed sales partners and provide the necessary support; develop follow up on sales strategies when new partnership is forged.
- Able to provide end-to-end exhibition management; actively troubleshoots any arising concerns pre-event and onsite for exhibitor support
- Work closely with marketing to develop targeted marketing plan and to provide relevant inputs to assist in the production of all exhibition sales and marketing collaterals
- Work closely with Operations team for other technical requirements during pre-event and onsite.
- To take lead in planning, launching, monitoring custom-built event technology application with appointed service provider.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Independent and collaborative problem solver with advanced analytical and reporting skills while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Strong time management skills to handle projects with long and short lead times.
- Strong relationship management skills with demonstrated success in being people focused.
- Strong negotiation & communication skills.
- Flexibility in work hours a must; work and travel are required during weekends and/or public holidays.
- Strong IT skills; proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite and Sales Force.
- At least 3 years of experience in event planning or related fields
- Able to start as soon as possible
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative individual who is willing to take up a challenging position in an international market. If you would like to join a dynamic team, please send your application via email to Koelnmesse Pte. Ltd. at: email@example.com
Please indicate your availability together with your current/expected salary in your application. All applications will be treated strictly confidential. We regret that only successful candidates will be notified.
For more information about the company, please visit our website www.koelnmesse.com.sg.
To download job profile of Senior Project Executive / Assistant Project Manager, please click here.
Position Open: 15 Jan 2020